27 May 2015
Like many readers, a number of us here at Scootering are riding out to Europe over the next week or so for the EuroLambretta and Vespa World Days rallies, but if you're in Austria next week you might want to check out Vespa Alps Day on 4 June 2015.
22 May 2015
We have just learned (Tuesday 26 May 2015) that this event has been cancelled, as posted on MSC's Facebook page here:
- New - Shoei Hornet ADV helmet
- Evening Rush Hour Doubles Journey Times
- Scooters Tattoos - are you going to WSM?
- Oddity of the Month - Misfit Vespa Combo!
- Driver with 40 points still driving
- Watch out: Scooter Thieves About!
- Could CBT”s be changing? Have your say…
- Watch out, there”s a mobile phone about…
- RIP Dave Webster: 13/04/1952 - 10/04/2015
- New SERV (Kent) Blood Bike Headquarters Opened
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 5th June 2015
Those kind folks at Feridax (1957) Ltd are helping us celebrate 30 years of Scootering by offering four readers the chance to win one of four prizes (1 x Shoei open-face helmet, 1 x Spada jacket, 1 x Caberg fullface helmet, 1 x Spada back pack), worth over £700 in total!
Other Feature Articles
Other Rally Reviews
Current Issue: May 2015
Win Riding gear worth more than £700!
Misfit - a Yorkshire oddity
Return of the Rosa Biancas classic DTC Lambrettas
10 scooter rally essentials to pack
Rally Scarborough: special report
Tested: 80s v 00s - Norrie Kerr rides the Vespas;
first ride - Casa Lambretta
Return of Mick Da Mod; exile to exiled; custom shows;
Las Vegas & Morecambe rallies; scooter news; reviews and more!
• Next issue on sale: May 28, 2015