18 September 2014
SIP of Germany has announced that "unfortunately – and for the first time in our history – we have to recall one of our products".
The recall concerns a series of SIP shock absorbers for certain Vespa models, sold since June 30, 2013.
12 August 2014
This year’s show, to be held as usual at The Spa, takes place on Saturday, October 25, 2014 and entries are invited now as they are once again to be limited to 100 scooters so that the rest of us can have the space to walk around them all and appreciate your pride and joy fully.
- The late Margaret Farquhar
- Free 32-page supplement with this month's Scootering
- Warning - Unsafe Jiekai crash helmets sold in UK
- Unibus at the Jet Age Museum
- National Ride to Work Week
- Brazil World Cup - Scooters For Goalposts
- A great send-off for Tony Class
- Tony Class - RIP
- Racing legend Surtees reunited with the only F1 winning Ferrari that wasn't red
- New Vespa GTS ABS/ASR arriving soon
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 31st December 2014
We have teamed up with Teng Tools to offer our readers the chance to win this whopping tool kit worth over £3500! This 569 piece tool kit is built up using the Teng Tools TC tray system and the SV tool boxes with a six drawer top box, three drawer middle box and seven drawer roller cabinet.
Other Rally Reviews
Current Issue: Nov 2014
Including Scooter Trader
♦ Flanders Fields ♦ Stalker from Russia
♦ Lambretta scramblers ♦ Brighton Belle
♦ Complete guide to Lambretta Lui range
♦ Intermot – the latest scooter & product news
♦ Touring ♦ Racing ♦ VVC anniversary
♦ Tech Tips & more...
• Next issue on sale: November 20, 2014