You all are looking at fully restored Vespa scooter .
The Vespa is fully restored with up gradation of brand new PX 150cc 5 port engine with all new parts.
SMALL DESCRIPTION OF RESTORATION PROCESS
– chassis and other body parts Examined as side panels and front mudguard nicely dented and we make a rough fixing of bodyline to check the cemetery.
– Mainly In this stage we check the frame is not to be rotten from the front bottom, from the rear no plate and from the sides where the side panels to be fixed.
– Then we do the sandblasting on all the body parts of the scooter to take the rust out and complete with the sand blasting its easy to check all the rotten parts Which We want to replace with new ones.
– After this we send the chassis and the front fork to the machine shop to make them 100% straight.
– On the scooter, before we do the painting antirust primer coating on frame. Then we do painting with two component paint with lacker finish on top with a hardener coating.
– Now after painting our professional mechanics’ do all the fitting with each and every washer.
– Thurs all the polishing on the engine chambers and refit the engine with Following Following changes:
– New crank with all new bushes and fitted with all new bearings and new cylinder 150cc.
– totally new clutch
– change all the oil seals and bushes of the engine too.
– New gear box sprockets with new shims in the gear box for better working and good sound.
– When the scooter is ready we check the scooter and make a ride on 25 miles on each scooter.
SMALL PARTS USED IN DISCRIPTION OF NEW SCOOTER
– engine with all new parts engine casing so even brand new 150cc 5 port
– Petrol tank with anti-rust coating inside.
– Complete rubber set
– Wheel rims, tires and tubes are of Dunlop/CEAT/MRF/BIRLA mark.
– All electrics with all new switches, head light, back light, combine unit, and regulators.
– Switch housing and gear housing new and polished.
– new front mudguard and rear mudguard
– New seat
– Handle bearings, cup and cone sets.
– Rear drum break, break drum alongwith front axel and bearings and THEREFORE break new shoes.
– Speedometer in KM on top and bottom with speedo drive set.
And many other new parts in the scooter.
YOU WILL GET WITH THE FOLLOWING SCOOTER
– Cable set
– Tool kit
– Gasket set
– Rain Cover
– Normal maintenance manual
– Old log book of scooters
Documents you finish after shipping the bike
– FIRST & SECOND original bill of ladings
– Form A (the certificate of origin) to save the import duty.
– Log book of the bike
payment will be accepted through Paypal only
PACKING & SHIPPING
We pack the scooter in a wooden crate completely closed from all sides.
The shipping is through sea freight and shipping is up to felixtowe or southampton U.K. PORTS and it costs 300gbp
The size of the box in which one scooter with sidecar is packed is 215cm length, 36cm breadth and height 117cms.
WE SHIP WORLD WIDE, kindly before buying you can ask rate where you want
After the payment, with in 10 working days you will ship the scooter and in next 5 working days we will send the bill of lading and invoice copies and log book of the scooter at your home via ups or fedex.
Also you get FORM A along with it so that you have to pay only 4% import duty.
With in 75 days to 90 days the scooter will be at your sea port.
Remember you have to pay the import duty,vat and whatever the taxes at your port.
Hope you all like the product, thanks for looking
Have a nice day