You all looking at fully restored lambretta SERIES 2, 1965 model
The lambretta is fully restored 150 cc
SMALL DESCRIPTION OF RESTORATION PROCESS
– Chassis and other body parts such as leg shield, panels, foot boards etc are nicely dented and we make a rough fixing of body line to check the cemetery.
– In this stage we mainly check the frame is not to be rotten from the front bottom, from the rear no. plate and from the sides where the side panels to be fixed.
– Then we do the sand blast on all the body parts of the scooter, to take the complete rust out and with the sand blasting its easy to check all the rotten parts which we will replace with new ones.
– After this we send the chassis and the front fork to the machine shop to make them 100% straight.
– On the scooter, before painting we do the primer antirust coating on frame. Then we do painting with two component paint with lacker finish on top with a hardener coating.
– Petrol tank, air filter, tool box, fan cover and head cowl always white in color, front fork, wheel rims, main stand and splash plate silver in color as per standard manufacturing.
– Now after painting our professional mechanics’ do all the fitting with each and every washer.
– Do all the polishing on the engine chambers and cc cover and refit the engine with following changes :
– new crank with all new bushes and fitted with all new bearings also new cylinder 175cc
– Change the clutch chain pad to better quality ones with totally new clutch
– Change all the oil seals and bushes of the engine too.
– New gear box sprockets with new shims in gear box for better working and good sound.
– Put better exhaust
– When the scooter is ready we check the scooter and make a ride on 25 miles on each scooter.
SMALL DISCRIPTION OF NEW PARTS USED IN SCOOTER
– Engine with all new parts
– Petrol tank new one with antirust coating inside.
– Complete rubber set
– Wheel rims, tires and tubes are of Dunlop/birla/ceat/mrf mark.
– All electrics with all new switches, head light, back light, combine unit, and regulators.
– Switch housing and gear housing new and polished.
– Front mudguard and rear mudguard new
– New seat
– Handle bearings, cup and cone sets.
– Rear break drum, front break drum along with axel and bearings and also new break shoes.
– Speedometer on top in mph and bottom with speedo drive set.
And many other new parts in the scooter.
YOU WILL GET WITH SCOOTER THE FOLLOWING
– cable set
– tool kit
– gasket set
– rain cover
– normal maintenance manual
– old log book of scooter
DOCUMENTS YOU RECEIVE AFTER SHIPPING THE BIKE
– Two original bill of ladings
– Form a (the certificate of origin) to save the import duty.
– Log book of the bike
Payment will be accepted only via paypal .
PACKING & SHIPPING
We pack the scooter in a wooden crate completely closed from all sides.
The size of the box in which one scooter is packed is 218cm length,55cm breadth and height 117cms.
The shipping is through sea freight and shipping is up to felixtowe or southampton U.K. PORTS and it costs 300gbp
WE SHIP WORLD WIDE, kindly before buying you can ask rate where you want
After the payment, with in 10 working days we will ship the scooter and in next 5 working days we will send the documents to you through ups/fedex/ubx courier at your home address.you will have bill of lading and invoice copies and log books of the scooters at your home via ups or fedex.
Also you get FORM A along with it so that you have to pay only 4% import duty.
With in 75 days to 90 days the scooters will be at your sea port.
Remember you have to pay the import duty + vat and whatever the taxes/port charges at your port.
Hope you all like the product, thanks for looking
Have a nice day