New Vespa PX â€“ tested in Scootering
By: Andy Gillard
In the forthcoming May 2011 issue of Scootering we bring you the first road test of the relaunched Vespa PX125 and PX150, as well an exclusive chat with Piaggio about the future of the Vespa.
So where is it made? How does it look? What's the top speed? How long will the PX remain in production?
All these questions and more will be answered in the next issue of Scootering (although we have answered most in previous editions already!), which you'll find in UK shops from around 28 April.
We'll also bring you reports from the Antwerp Custom Show, VFM Pre-season Rally and Ginger's 25th Anniversary Easter Egg Run.
Then there's the latest update on the Vespa SS90 aka Project Underdog, a closer look at fuel flow (are you getting enough?) and a peek inside the workings of a Suzuki Burgman 650 to learn how its trick gearing system works.
In fact there's 156 pages of Scootering heaven in the May edition!
Current Issue: Feb 2015
Including Scooter Trader
• Stunning Vespas from Russia with lust
• Vespa around Italy; 7300km, monks and hairpins!
• First Ride: The new 3-wheeled Quadro
• Pre-production 125cc Scomadi
• How to choose your riding kit
• Lambretta TV175 Accessorised Series 2
• Next issue on sale: February 19, 2015