New Vespa PX Scooter Unveiled!
By: Andy Gillard
Here's an exclusive first look at the new Vespa PX unveiled by Piaggio at the Milan Motorcycle Show today (2 November 2010)!
Featuring a few minor cosmetic enhancements to the overall appearance, it willl be powered by a tradition PX 4-speed, 2-stroke 125cc motor.
The new Vespa PX will be available in the UK from April 2011, and for more details we'll have a full Milan Show report in the December 2010 issue of Scootering, published on 25 November 2010.
Responses to “New Vespa PX Scooter Unveiled!”
Current Issue: Mar 2015
Including Scooter Trader
• 1966 World Cup Tribute Lambretta
• Heinkel Tourist
• Old engines: Replace or refurbish
• Spanish Vespas: Classics restored
• Chrome refurbishment
• A tasty Li Series 1, staff scooters, Croatia by Lambretta,
new products, latest news, music reviews & more!
• Next issue on sale: March 26, 2015