New Vespa PX Scooter Unveiled!
By: Andy Gillard
Here's an exclusive first look at the new Vespa PX unveiled by Piaggio at the Milan Motorcycle Show today (2 November 2010)!
Featuring a few minor cosmetic enhancements to the overall appearance, it willl be powered by a tradition PX 4-speed, 2-stroke 125cc motor.
The new Vespa PX will be available in the UK from April 2011, and for more details we'll have a full Milan Show report in the December 2010 issue of Scootering, published on 25 November 2010.
Current Issue: Feb 2015
Including Scooter Trader
• Stunning Vespas from Russia with lust
• Vespa around Italy; 7300km, monks and hairpins!
• First Ride: The new 3-wheeled Quadro
• Pre-production 125cc Scomadi
• How to choose your riding kit
• Lambretta TV175 Accessorised Series 2
• Next issue on sale: February 19, 2015