26 February 2015
The company behind some of the UK’s leading motorcycle and motoring events is looking to add an event planner to its growing ranks with applications now being taken for this exciting new role which will be based at its offices in Horncastle, Lincolnshire.
Charterhouse gears up for Bristol Show
20 January 2015.
Auctioneer Charterhouse is set to hold an exciting auction full of intriguing machines at the Carole Nash Bristol Classic MotorCycle Show in February.
The show takes place on the weekend of February 7-8, 2015, at the Royal Bath and West showground in Shepton Mallet.
Charterhouse has already confirmed some of the lots which will go to auction, including a 1961 Velocette Venom and a 1987 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Trike.
• Further auction details, including previews of lots, can be found at www.charterhouse-motorcycle.blogspot.co.uk
18 December 2014.
Pinasco have a load of new parts for smallframe Vespas they’ve just announced. These include Pinasco Racing Primary Kit 24/72 and 27/69, complete with specific front and rear sprockets with removable and rebalanced steel damper clutch, “to reduce the ‘imbalance’ of lightened and chromed clutch bell”.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
Including Scooter Trader
• 1966 World Cup Tribute Lambretta
• Heinkel Tourist
• Old engines: Replace or refurbish
• Spanish Vespas: Classics restored
• Chrome refurbishment
• A tasty Li Series 1, staff scooters, Croatia by Lambretta,
new products, latest news, music reviews & more!
• Next issue on sale: March 26, 2015